Want to spend an exceptional day in the winter mountains? Accessible to anyone who is willing to try a different way of moving vertically, ice climbing with an experienced guide is a unique experience. Put on the crampons, grip the ice axes tight and head up the frozen waterfall under the guidance of your instructor.
Ice. Lots of ice. Ice plummeting tens of metres vertically down the frozen waterfall. Ice posing a real challenge, on which, with the help of special mountaineering equipment, we can plunge together into the euphoria of winter climbing, challenge the sheer and enjoy the intense sensations.
Come and try something new and unforgettable.
Period: from January to the end of March.
Duration: 1 day
Individual price: 480 lv.
for two 320 BGN/person
For three: 300 BGN/person
For four: 280 BGN/person
For 6 participants: 260 BGN/person
Price includes: guide, general equipment.
Price does not include: insurance, logistic costs, food and drinks, personal equipment (seat, helmet, crampons, personal insurance).
- Boyanski waterfall, Vitosha
- Skakavitsa, Rila
- Must be 18 years old.
- You must be over 18 years of age and have no health problems related to the specifics of mountaineering and the resulting stresses
- Extreme insurance for the days of the program (Participants without insurance are not allowed!)
- Good mountaineering skills
- Food and drinks according to personal needs
- Self-organisation of transport and accommodation (Shared travel between participants is possible).
Personal equipment required:
2. Thermal underwear - top and bottom
3. Warm gloves - 2 pairs
4. Hat - 2 pcs.
5. Water and windproof jacket
6. Warm garment - fleece top type
7. Winter alpine shoes with hard soles
8. Sunglasses / ski mask
9. Sun cream
10. Water / thermos with hot drink (tea)
11. Food of personal choice
12. Mobile phone with charged battery
13. Headphone with new/charged batteries
14. Alpine seat
15. Climbing helmet
17. Ice axes
Note: climbing is done with top belay.