Via ferrata Enina is equipped in the Eninska gorge near the village of. Enina, municipality. Kazanlak. A long-existing marked climbing route has been found on the site, and in 2011 and 2012 and 2013 new ones were equipped and are actively used for sport purposes. The construction of a secured route with ancillary railway facilities has increased accessibility to the most scenic parts of the canyon without compromising the existing climbing routes and hiking trails. Worldwide experience shows that it is entirely possible
coexistence of routes with different levels of difficulty and access within the same rock phenomenon.
The main tourist advantages of the via ferrata concept in Eninska Gorge are:
- The site is located in close proximity to the town of. Kazanlak and the regional centre of the town of. It is close to the town of Kazanel, in the immediate vicinity of Stara Zagora.
- The site is located at the crossroads of the main road E871, connecting in the East-West direction the town of Kazan. Burgas with the capital city. Sofia, and the main road E85, crossing Bulgaria in the North-South direction and representing a kind of corridor between Romania and Greece.
- The place is already a well-known tourist destination, both for professional mountaineers and for a wider range of visitors with the established climbing routes and hiking trails.
- The view is superb. In practice, the Via Ferrata Enina is technically implemented by metal profiles and safety steel rope attached to the rocks.
- The rock base is strong and suitable for the safe construction of such routes.
- It provides an opportunity to increase the tourist potential of the site, which will lead to social and economic benefits.
Individual price 280 BGN. For two: 420 BGN.
For three: 540 BGN
Instructor/guide (one for every three participants).
Price does not include:
Mountain insurance, logistical costs, food and drinks
Via ferrata kit (seat, helmet and insurance kit for the via ferrata): can be rented.
Period: March ÷ November
Personal equipment required:
1. 1. small backpack to hold the items below
2. Waterproof and windproof jacket
3. Warm clothing - fleece jacket type
4. Mountain shoes
8. Food of personal choice
9. Mobile phone with charged battery
10. Headphone with charged batteries
VIA FAIR rental kit
1. Alpine helmet: 10 BGN/day
2. Alpine seat: 10 BGN/day
3. VIA FERRATA set: at individual Red Rock store prices
TOTAL SET PRICE: 15 BGN/day