Southern Black Sea coast and rivers
This is an adventure type event and is open to all, beginners and experienced, as well as children over 10.
The routes are chosen so that there is a beach and dive break approximately every hour.
Anyone wishing to take part can register in one of two ways:
1. After confirming availability by email or phone, registration is done on the website. Add the desired event to the cart, enter the promo code "advance" to pay 50% in advance or if you wish pay the full amount. If there is more than one participant, you email us at email@example.com with two names and phone number of participants. After receiving the order, you will receive a confirmation email
2. After confirmation of available places by email or phone, you transfer the advance of 50% or the full amount to the account of Dopamine Team: BG98INTF40015039767329 with the reason "the name or date of the event" Then you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with two names and phone of the participants. Upon receipt of the transfer we will confirm your registration via email.
To make you feel more comfortable it is advisable to have the following at the time of the event:
1. Water to drink. A minimum of 2 litres per day is a must;
2. Sunglasses (with high UV protection; the presence of polarization is recommended);
3. Sun hat/head towel;
4. Swimsuit or beachwear;
5. Gloves for kayaking (can also be for a bike);
6. Sunscreen (high factor);
7. Beach shoes (quick drying) - there are sea urchins in the sea!
8. A light, airy, light and comfortable outer garment (for sun protection when paddling). Long sleeved lycra with UV protection is best;
9. Thin water/windproof jacket;
10. Lightweight and compact beach towel or scarf;
11. Knife, thermos, and beverage jug;
12. Waterproof mobile phone case;
13. ID card and money in local currency, if needed for the day;
14. Food for the day depending on personal preference;
15. Dry (waterproof) bag with a capacity of 15 - 30 l;
16. Depending on conditions, a pair of dry clothes to change into (stowed in a waterproof bag/pack);
17. For diving enthusiasts - mask, snorkel, fins.
18. Flashlight and/or headlamp.
Personal items for the campsite:
1. Tent, mattress (shawl) and sleeping bag (or blanket);
2. Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, soap and shampoo);
3. Drying towel (microfiber towels are more compact);
4. Mosquito spray/lotion.
Transportation and accommodation
We travel organized from Sofia with transport and platform for transporting the kayaks, luggage, equipment and food.
Space for luggage is limited. You may bring a suitcase or duffel bag, tent, food, water and backpack.
During transport, alcohol is not recommended.
There is no need to bring tables and chairs, we have taken care of providing them.
It is possible to participate with personal transport, in which case you will benefit from a discounted price.
It is possible to participate with a personal kayak and we will transport it.
We depart from the parking lot in front of the main entrance of the National Stadium "Vasil Levski", Sofia and after the event is over, we return there again.
We will be staying overnight at a campsite that has all the facilities, prices are between 8-14 euros per night depending on the season.
There are hotels and guest rooms near the campsite. If anyone wishes they can make their own reservation.
Food and drink
Traditionally meals are at the campsite. We have provided everything needed for a field kitchen and to feed the whole group. Everyone brings their own ingredients or buys their own in bulk. We buy fish from the local fish market and barbecue it for everyone who wants it. It is also recommended to have food ready for at least the first day. During the trip from Sofia to Greece, we will have a fridge and will collect perishables. Each campsite has refrigerators.
At your disposal, we have provided a coffee machine, and the coffee will be unlimited. We have provided pancakes for breakfast, and it is your responsibility to prepare dry food and sandwiches for your kayak treks, and you must have food and water provided for the time on the water according to your personal needs.
There are tavernas in and near the campground and we will visit them one of the evenings.
In order to be different and to get the maximum comfort, we have provided for you:
Full camping equipment:
- Tables, chairs and tent if needed;
- Gas barbecue;
- Gas cooker;
- Coffee machine with coffee included;
- Two mobile refrigerators;
- Ice machine;
- Supplies (kitchen rolls, foil, garbage bags);
You only need to keep and care for the inventory.
Use of all supplies and optional extras are at no extra charge..
Our goal is also to pass on our knowledge to you, so during the event everyone will learn or improve the following techniques:
- Getting in and out of the sea with the kayak;
- Proper paddling forward and backward, stopping;
- Maintaining, correcting and changing course;
- Basic capsize prevention techniques,
- Self-rescue and mutual rescue.
For the advanced:
If desired, there will be individual exercises for:
- Deep water rescue techniques.
- Eskimo capsize and rescue
- Rock maneuvering exercises to prevent capsizing
Everyone can choose between double and single kayak according to their wishes and abilities, single kayak is no extra charge!